During the last four days, I…
- Had the privilege of eating breakfast with a friend who lives 10,000 miles away (okay, maybe subtracting one of those zeros would be more accurate…). Awesome.
- Upgraded my computer at work to Windows 7. I’ll get used to it.
- Made the worst meatballs ever. Tragic.
- Spent an entire evening at home without once turning on the computer. Much needed.
- Redeemed myself in the kitchen by making fail-safe chocolate éclair cake. Yum.
- Cleaned the house, did some laundry, and organized data. Necessary.
- Killed [and pulverized] a wasp in my house. Accomplishment.
- Sang “Total Praise” with the church choir. Powerful.
- Attended a meeting surrounded by and covered with prayer. Productive.
- Experienced the first hints of coolness in the morning indicating fall is not too far away. Glorious.
What have you done in the last four days?