This morning I completed my second exam in my second semester of Biblical Greek.
<huge sigh of relief>
And as I looked around my house this morning while making final preparations for said exam, I noted 5 out-of-the-ordinary signs indicating this week was, indeed, an exam week:
1. I have been eating, sleeping, and breathing Greek.
2. I haven’t made my bed for several consecutive mornings.
3. There is laundry everywhere (clean, dirty, and questionable).
4. I made coffee from home on a Wednesday morning.
5. And my kitchen table has looked like this for the better part of two days:
So while it may not have been pretty, and I am in no position to even guess what kind of a grade is coming my way, I am very much looking forward to a night of blissful post-exam sleep and getting my house back in order!