1. I hate it when I’m in the middle of doing laundry and realize that I haven’t even put away a stack of folded clothes from the last time I did laundry! Am I the only one with this problem?
2. In case you missed any of my posts about Greece (and actually have an interest in reading through them…), they are now all located in one convenient location by clicking on the “Greece: Paul’s Letters” tab in the header.
3. On Saturday night, I watched a movie on the Hallmark channel. And cried. I must have been hormonal because that is so not characteristic of me.
4. I discovered the Lightbox app for my Android phone this week. It’s like instagram. Only for a droid. And it makes me happy. Even if I did waste too much time this weekend taking photos of the insignificant and mundane (most of which didn’t even make it to my photowall). . .
5. Yesterday, I had a fabulous lunch with two sweet friends. It was one of those good-for-the-soul sort of lunches…the kind where you catch yourself sighing with contentment as you drive out of the parking lot.
What did you do this weekend?