1. I spent the end of last week in and around Houston, TX with two dear friends from college. From touring the Blue Bell Creameries and walking through the streets in Brenham to exploring the shops on The Strand in Galveston to just catching up around the kitchen counter, we had such a great time!
2. Blue Bell had a new flavor of ice cream that I was more than happy to try while we were there: tiramisu. Coffee ice cream, pieces of coffee and cake, and a caramel sauce swirl. . .so good.
3. The office (well, part of it. and the shelf has since been assembled.):
4. My Monday night women’s Bible Study started back up last night. This fall we’ll be studying Kay Arthur’s Precept Upon Precept Genesis Part 1: The Creation, which is based on Genesis 1 and 2. I am beyond excited to dive into this study. Are you in a Bible Study this fall? What are you studying?
5. Thanks to a friend who happens to live right down the hall from me and blogs here, I may or may not have eaten this for breakfast…