I don’t think the title of this post is grammatically correct, but I’ve spent the last two Fridays on I-85, and with two trips in the works for later this year, lately I’ve been thinking and dreaming about some of the places I would love to go.
So in no particular order, I’d love to go to…
1. Hawaii – Islands. Volcanoes. Trees. Beaches. Beauty.
2. Jamaica – I have no idea. It just sounds fun.
3. Estes Park, CO – Ok, technically I’ve already been there, but it was for business, so it was only for a couple of days and mostly spent in a hotel conference room. The pace of life out there just seems so inviting, and you can’t beat the views.
4. Italy – Does this really need further explanation?
5. Nashville, TN – I hear the culture is pretty incredible. And some of the people are pretty incredible, too.
6. Greece – Yep. I would absolutely go back there. The photo in this post is one of my favorites from Mykonos.
7. Disney World – Who doesn’t need a little Mickey Mouse in their life? And I’ve never been.
8. Africa – I have always wanted to go on a mission trip to somewhere in Africa. Hopefully someday if/as the Lord leads and allows, that will happen.
9. West Coast – Specifically, San Diego and Seattle. But really, I just want to see a sunset over the Pacific Ocean out there.
10. Guatemala – It feels like part of my heart will forever be there.
Since it’s the weekend, care to dream a little with me?
Where would you love to go?