1. Just listening to this girl share stories from her recent experience on the World Race was life changing. And when she challenged us by asking the question, “What if we would just be the Church?” Um, yes and amen! You can’t NOT see Jesus all over that!
2. Apparently, drivers in Charlotte are unaware that when traffic lights are out due to a power outage, it is proper to treat the intersection as a four way stop. Or at least approach with caution – it is just plain not wise to barrel through said intersection at 60mph. For the record, the lights went out twice in one week this month.
3. Packing to move is hard work. And overwhelming. And takes up mental space and energy. No lie. But my mama can pack more in two hours than I can wrap my brain around packing in two weeks. Thanks, Mom!
4. Two introverts who have only ever spent a handful of days together can get together for frozen yogurt on a Saturday afternoon and have it turn into a ridiculously wonderful four hours together of pretty much non-stop conversation bouncing from one topic to the next and back again.
5. Wendy’s Frosty in a waffle cone. Y’all. Pure genius. So good!
What have you learned this month?
*linking up today with Emily Freeman at Chatting at the Sky as we all share different things we learned in June*