Disclaimer: in lieu of a new devo thought this week, the below list is a completely subjective reflection of some of my best and/or most meaningful devo thoughts from my archives (in order from oldest to newest). Read two or four (or all ten) by clicking on the titles and then leave a comment with your favorite (even if it’s not on my list…).
1. You Can’t. But I Can: summer missions. used-to-be-hotel-room-floors. trust.
2. Be Still and KNOW: God is.
3. No Words Without THE Word: a lakehouse. lack of sleep. scripture.
4. The (not so) Minor Prophets: old testament. exam. book of amos.
5. Creation’s Praise Part 1: praising with creation. just. by. being.
6. A Challenging Question: where are you with the Lord?
7. Love More: deeply. sincerely. intentionally. more.
8. Anchor For My Soul: promises. faithfulness. sovereignty. it is well.
9. It’s Not About Me: but IT IS all about Him.