1. I actually really like wearing scarves. I found one from fashionABLE (if you’re not already familiar with them, you should definitely check them out!) this year that I love and have been wearing constantly. And I have no plans of stopping anytime soon.
2. I started reading the Mary Poppins book series and they are crazy fun! It’s one of my all-time favorite movies, so I have no idea why I haven’t ever read the books before. AND, did you know that there’s a new movie coming out (Saving Mr. Banks) about the author of Mary Poppins and how the story got turned into a movie? I’m a little excited about it!
3. My theology is less than perfect. Sometimes I fear it may be more than just a little out of whack. But God is still sovereign. And there’s sweet grace in the correction.
4. The afternoon at the barn with Emily P. Freeman and her sister, the Nester, and their families was so worth it. If you haven’t read my post about it yet, you should. And now I’m trying to figure out how to make available a few hours of more intentional soul space on a regular basis. Because it’s important. And necessary.
5. One of the things I am most thankful for (all the time really, but especially in this current season) is the constancy of Christ.
What did you learn in November?
*linking up today with Emily P. Freeman at Chatting at the Sky as we all share different things we learned in November*